Keto Pressed Picnic Paninis
Keto Pressed Picnic Paninis
- 1 Ketonia Foods Baking Mix made into focaccia
- 3 oz Mortadella
- 3 oz Capicola
- 4 oz Hard Salami
- 4 oz Soppressata
- 3 balls Bocconcini sliced
- 10 Basil leaves
- 34 Artichoke hearts marinated and quartered
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers
- 2 cups Arugula
- Olive oil Drizzled
- Balsamic vinegar Drizzled
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare Ketonia Bread mix according to directions. Sprinkle with coarse salt if desired and fresh rosemary.
- After the first rise using an oiled sheet pan or 13 x9 cake pan, press dough out into a rectangle. Drizzle with oil and dimple surface with fingers.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes. Dimple once more before baking.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool. Cut bread in half and save for another use. Slice bread horizontally.
- Layer Meats, cheese, basil, peppers, artichokes, and arugula over sliced bread. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper if desired. Top with another piece of focaccia bread.
- Tightly wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap and place on a sheet tray.
- Now take a cutting board or sheet tray and place it on top of the sandwich. Place a couple of heavy cans on top to press the sandwich and refrigerate overnight.
This Keto Pressed Picnic Paninis is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!