Keto Chef’s Salad
Keto Chef's Salad
- 12 oz salad greens
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 eggs hard boiled and quartered
- ⅓ lb bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- ⅓ lb deli ham sliced into matchsticks
- ⅓ lb deli turkey sliced into matchsticks
- ⅓ lb swiss cheese sliced into matchsticks
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp liquid allulose
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Put salad greens in a large bowl. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble. Slice tomatoes in half and slice cukes into rounds. Slice. meats and cheese into matchstick size pieces. Cut each egg into quarters lengthwise. Arrange all on top of salad. Refrigerate while making dressing.
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, allulose and spices together till smooth. Drizzle over top of salad or serve alongside.
This Keto Chef’s Salad is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon