Keto Shrimp Po Boy
Keto Shrimp Po Boy
Ketonia Bread Mix
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter room temperature
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tbsp water egg wash
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 3 tsp capers chopped
- 3 tbsp dill pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp italian herbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup pork panko
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs hot sauce
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Prepare the ingredients.
For the Ketonia bread
- Combine all ingredients: Ketonia Bread Mix, eggs, butter, honey, instant yeast, and knead bread according to directions on the package. Let the dough rest, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Divide into 6 equal portions and roll onto sub rolls. Let rise for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Brush with egg wash and bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool before making sandwiches.
For the Remoulade
- Combine all ingredients: mayonnaise, Creole mustard, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, capers, dill pickle relish, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, in a small bowl. Set aside.
For the Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients in a bowl: kosher salt, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian herbs, black pepper. Place shrimp and 1 tbs spice mixture in a bowl. Stir to evenly coat shrimp.
- Stir buttermilk and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Dip seasoned shrimp briefly in buttermilk, then coat with pork panko mixture. And place on a sheet pan. When all shrimp have been dipped, bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
This Keto Shrimp Po Boy is a keto-friendly bread, lunch, and dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas