Keto Pork Fried Rice
Keto Pork Fried Rice
- 1 Cup diced leftover pork though, any leftover protein will work! Chicken, pork, steak, or shrimp
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced or grated
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Chili Crist Such as Laoganma
- 1 Bunch scallions thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Frozen cauliflower rice bags
- 1 Tbs soy sauce or to taste
- 1 Tsp fish sauce or to taste
- 1 Tbs sesame oil or to taste
- Scramble Egg and set to side. Saute garlic, ginger, scallions, diced meat and chili crisp in olive oil on medium-high heat until nicely browned. Once browned, mound veggies and meat to one side of the pan to make room for the cauliflower. Add in butter, then spread cauliflower evenly to brown. Once evenly browned, stir veggie mixture and cauliflower together then spread evenly to develop a crust. Add in egg, checking to make sure it doesn't get too dark. Stir 2 or 3 times and let get crusty each time. Splash soy, fish sauce, and sesame oil while stirring for 2 or 3 more minutes. Taste test and finish with more soy and sesame if desired.
This Keto Pork Fried Rice is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!