Keto Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. I use my hands!
- Press firmly into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let meat rest while you make the gravy.
- Pour juices from meatloaf in fat separator. Reserve 2 tbs fat from top.
- Saute sliced mushrooms in reserved 2 tbs fat from meatloaf.
- Pour reserved juices into pan with mushrooms. Stir in cream and Gravy master. Bring to a boil. Lower heat a simmer till slightly thickened. Serve over meatloaf.
This Keto Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon