Keto Churro Bites
Keto Churro Bites
- Combine water, butter, and sweetener in a saucepan. Bring to boil
- Remove from heat. Pour in bread mix all at one time and mix vigorously with a wooden spoon till combined
- Put pan back on medium heat for 2 minutes. Continue to stir. This dries out your dough.
- Pre heat deep fryer to 350*F
- Keep one egg aside and whisk ammonium bicarbonate into it. Now add eggs, including the one with the ammonium bicarbonate and the lone egg white, one at a time, waiting till each egg is completely incorporated before adding next egg. Fill a large piping bag with the mixture
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a star tip ( We used Ateco 827), pipe 2-3 inch churros into hot fat. Use a scissor to cut each bite. Be careful not to drop the dough into the fat from to high up or it will splash hot oil. No bueno!
- Fry the churros for about 3 minutes.
- Remove churros from fat and let them drip a moment or two. Then put them in the cinnamon Swerve mixture and toss them till they are covered in sweet cinnamon goodness! Repeat till all dough is used. makes about 40 churro bites.
This Keto Churro Bites is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon