Keto Garlic Bread Pizza
Keto Garlic Bread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400*
- In bowl of Kitchen Aid, combine Bread mix, butter, yeast, honey and water. Knead with dough hook or paddle about 5 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball and let rise for 1 hour or till doubled
- Flatten risen dough into a rectangle with your hands. Roll dough into a torpedo shape and roll ends to be slightly thinner than center of bread. Cover with Plastic and let rise 1 hour or till doubled in size
- Score bread 3 or 4 times with a sharp knife.
- Immediately put in oven. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, till golden brown and internal temperature is 200*
- Cool bread for an hour.
- Slice bread horizontally.
- Smear each half with butter, sprinkle with garlic salt and broil for a few minutes, until nicely browned.
- Spoon sauce over each bread half, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to broiler to melt cheese, a few minutes. Watch it carefully! There's nothing sadder than burnt pizza!
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and Mangiare!
This Keto Garlic Bread Pizza is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!