Keto Eggplant Parmesan
Keto Eggplant Parmesan
- Using a potato peeler, peel the purple part off of the egg plant. Cut off the stem and the base of the eggplant. Slice the eggplant longways making 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place the slices of eggplant on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Lay another layer of paper towels on top of the slices. Place another baking sheet ontop of the eggplant and set someting heavy on top. Let the slices be pressed for 1 hour to remove excess moisture.
- Remove the baking sheet from on top of the eggplant and use a dry paper towel to pat off the rest of the moisture. Place the ketonia mix on a large plate. Whisk the eggs into a large bowl. Mix together the pork panko, garlic salt, italian herb, and parmesan in a seperate bowl.
- Cover a slice of eggplant in Ketonia mix then tranfer into the whisked egg. Cover completely and then cover in seasoned Panko. Place on a baking sheet lined. Repeat with the remaining eggplant.
- Preheat 1/4 inch of oil in a frying pan to 375*. Place the breaded eggplant into the preheated oil and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oil and place on a cooling rack to dry.
- Preheat oven to 375*. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with 1/4 of the sauce. Layer on a few fried eggplant slices and cover in a handful of cheese. Repeat this order until out of eggplant. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cool for 25 minutes before cutting. Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
This Keto Eggplant Parmesan is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!