Keto French Toast Roll-Ups
Keto French Toast Roll-Ups
- Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add eggs and stir. Add Ketonia bread mix and butter. Mix in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and let sit, covered, for 30 minutes. Shape dough into a loaf and place in a loaf pan for another 30 minutes, covered. Bake on 400* for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 200*. Let cool for 1 hour. Slice loaf into 12 slices.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown your sausage links. Smithfeild's sausage links are already fully cooked but i like to do this to release some of the fat and give it a nice texture. Remove from the heat once browned to your liking. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine heavy cream, eggs, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut all the crust off of your 12 slices of bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten the crustless pieces of bread. Place a sausage link inside a flattened piece bread and roll it up. Roll the wrapped sausage in the liqud mixture until fully covered. Repeat with the remaining 11.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking oil. Place your roll-ups seam side down in the hot pan. Cook for about 30 seconds on each of the 4 sides or until golden brown all the way around. Remove from heat and plate. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener and drizzle with Lakanto maple syrup.
This Keto French Toast Roll-Ups is a ket-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!