- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup greek yogurt full fat
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs Italian herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs olive oil for brushing on breads
- In bowl of kitchenmaid mixer combine all ingredients except 2 tbs olive oil. Mix with paddle or dough hook for 4-5 minutes on medium speed.
- Turn dough out and knead briefly and shape into a ball. Cover with plastic and let rise for 60 minutes.
- After rising, divide dough into 10 equal pieces, roll into balls, cover again with plastic and let rest for 15 minutes.
- preheat pan to medium low. roll out each ball into 7 inch circle.
- Brush with olive oil and place oil side down in pan . Cook 2-3 minutes. Flatbread should be golden brown.
- Brush with oil and flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove to several layers of paper towel to soak up any remaining oil.
- Continue with remaining flatbreads.
- Serve warm.
This Keto Flatbreads is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon