Keto Brown Gravy
Keto Brown Gravy
- 2 tbsp Fat drippings roast beef, pork, bacon, chicken, etc.
- 2 tbsp Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Better than Bouillon beef
- For this recipe we roasted an eye round of beef and used the drippings. You can use whatever meat drippings you have. If you dont have enough drippings you can substitue the rest with butter or another fat like bacon fat.
- Bring the fat drippings to a boil in a small saucepan or in the pan that was used to cook your meat. Once boiling, add in your ketonia bread mix. Whisk the roux for about 2 minutes over medium heat. While whisking, add in your water. Bring the heat back up to high and continue to whisk until the gravy boils and thickens. At this point you can taste it and see if you'd like to add the Better than Bouillan. If you do, just whisk it in. Remove from heat and serve hot!
This Keto Brown Gravy is a keto-friendly condiment recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!