- 1 Ketonia Foods Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs butter softened
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 2 Tbs Poultry Seasoning
Aunt Ger's Stuffing
- 14 oz Ketonia Stuffing Mix
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 egg
- ½ stick butter
- 1 onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 2.5 cups chicken stock warmed in microwave
- Prepare bread mix according to directions, adding 2 tsp of poultry seasoning with dry ingredients.
- After first rise, flatten dough to fit a half sheet pan Approx 18 X 13.
- Let rise, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool. Cut bread either into small cubes, or tear apart with hands and pulse in the food processor till it’s small pieces.
- Spread out on sheet pan and bake, stirring every 10 minutes till golden brown and dried out.
- Use in your fave stuffing recipe!
Aunt Ger's Stuffing
- In a large frying pan, brown sausage. Transfer to a large bowl, reserving fat in the pan. Melt butter with any sausage fat and saute onion and celery till lightly browned. Add browned aromatics to the sausage in the bowl. Stir in stuffing mix and stock. Stir to combine. Let cool slightly and add egg. Stir to combine.
- You can stuff this in your turkey (make sure the stuffing reaches 165* internally.) Or bake in a casserole dish for 20 to 30 minutes till golden brown.
This Keto Stuffing is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!