Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Ketonia Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs butter room temperature
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 6 tbs butter room temp
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 2 tbs brown Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups confectioners Swerve
- 1 tbs Calvados if desired (And trust me, you DO desire it!!)
- Combine all ingredients and Knead bread according to directions on the package. Let dough rest , covered, for 30 minutes.
- While dough is rising, combine filling ingredients in a small bowl, as long as your butter is soft you can do this with a spoon or fork! Set aside.
- After 30 minutes, roll dough out into a rectangle approximately 9 x 13. Spread filling all over the dough rectangle, leaving a ¼ inch border.
- Roll jelly roll style, lengthwise. Cut into 9 rolls and place in 9x9 inch pan. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes till golden brown.
- While rolls cool, using a whisk or mixer, combine all frosting ingredients till smooth. You may add a bit of cream if you like a thinner consistency. Spread over rolls. Try not to eat frosting by the spoonful! It’s really, really good!
This Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!