Keto Macaroon Coconut Cream Pie
Ketonia Keto Macaroon Coconut Cream Pie
- Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl. Press ingredients together till well mixed. Press into an 8-inch pie plate. Freeze until you are ready to fill.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1 tbs hot water. Set aside.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer. In a medium stainless steel bowl, whisk cream, coconut milk, Swerve, and egg yolks. Set the bowl on top of the pan and whisk ingredients till thickened. This will take 5 to ten minutes. Consider it your upper body workout!
- Remove from heat and whisk in the gelatin mixture. Then whisk in butter and extracts. Finally, add shredded macaroons. I usually cool this by putting the bowl in a larger bowl of ice water and stirring occasionally. Spread into the prepared crust when cool.
- Pour cream into a bowl and whisk or beat with a mixer. Add extract. Add Swerve and beat until firm peaks form.
- Spread on top of the pie and sprinkle with crushed macaroons. Keep refrigerated.
This Keto Macaroon Coconut Cream Pie is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!