Keto Crispy Pork Belly
Keto Crispy Pork Belly
- 1 4-5 lb pork belly
- 2 tbs powdered garlic
- 1 tbs powdered onion
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tbs Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork belly fat side up and score it in a crosshatch pattern.
- Now, rub your seasoning all over the top and bottom making sure to get right into the cross hatchings.
- Place on a rack and set in a roasting pan or sheet tray.
- Leave uncovered in the fridge overnight to infuse spices and dry the belly.
- Bake in 300 degrees oven for 3 hours.
- I usually turn the heat up to 425 for 25 minutes before the end to brown and crisp up.
- Slice into cubes or slices.
- Sprinkle with additional kosher salt if needed!
This Keto Crispy Pork Belly is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!