- 3 oz/2 jiggers good gin we recommend Bombay
- 1 ½ oz/1 jigger lemon basil simple syrup recipe below
- 1 tsp FRESH lemon Juice about ¼ of a lemon or stay home an get this
- 1 tsp Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey
- Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup distilled water
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1/32 tsp/.25 gram xanthan gum
- ½ lemon zested with no pith
- 8 or 10 basil leaves chiffonade
- Pastry brush
- Cup of water
- Combine gin, simple syrup and lemon juice in a shaker glass with ice. Shake briskly.
- Strain in a martini glass. Float Honey liquor on top, garnish, and enjoy!
- Whisk erythritol and xanthan gum together till combined. Add water to the saucepan. Whisk in erythritol mixture. Continue to whisk till it starts to boil. Once it begins to boil, lower heat slightly, but let it continue to boil. Don't whisk or mix once this starts to boil. Wet the pastry brush and use it to wipe down the inside of the pan to remove any crystals that may have formed. The mixture will be hot, it’s ok to remove it from the heat when you do this! Let boil, watching closely till the mixture is clear. This takes a few minutes. Remove from heat, stir in lemon zest and basil. Cover and let steep till cool. Strain into a tightly lidded jar. It can be kept refrigerated at least a week. Plain Simple syrup is awesome to keep on hand for cocktails! Just leave out the lemon and basil.
Simple Syrup Instructions
This Keto Quarantini is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!