- 1 Bag Ketonia Baking Mix:
- 1 ¼ cup water room temp
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 lb sliced mozzarella
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 stick butter melted
- 3-6 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl of Food processor, stand mixer, or by hand in a bowl.
- Knead by hand for 8-10 minutes or till dough forms a ball in the food processor or Mixer.
- Shape into a ball and rest, covered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, garlic, herbs, and salt in a small saucepan. On low heat melt butter and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Roll dough in a 16 by 12 or so rectangle on parchment paper. Layer pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese, basil, olives, and artichoke evenly over the rectangle.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, and lay them seam side down on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Fold ends under so filling doesn’t leak out!
- Do not rest/rise a second time. Brush loaf with garlic butter, saving some to brush on when it comes out of the oven.
- Bake in a preheated 400* oven for 15 or 20 minutes or till golden brown. Brush with remaining garlic butter and sprinkle with parmesan. Slice and enjoy it!
This Keto Stromboli is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!