Keto Devilish Deviled Eggs
Keto Devilish Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste optional, but it adds a slightly salty umami punch that I love!
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup ripe black olives
- 1/2 red pepper
- Cut hard-boiled, peeled eggs in half horizontally, and remove yolks. Crumble yolks in a medium bowl. Whisk in mayo, mustard, anchovy paste if using, and ½ paprika. Reserve leftover paprika for sprinkling on top for garnish. Mix until fairly smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a spoon, fill the center of egg whites with yolk mixture.
- For devils: cut pepper in 1-inch strips and make ends pointy. Stick in eggs like devil horns.
- For owls: slice olives into rings for eyes, slice pepper thinly to use as brows, and cut pepper int beak shapes
- For spiders cut olives horizontally for bodies. Slice others in rings and cut rings in half as legs.
- Sprinkle with paprika!
This Keto Devilish Deviled Eggs is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!