Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- 1 Ketonia Bread Mix
- 1 lb cajun roast beef thin sliced
- 12 slices Kraft American Cheese
- 12 slices Provolone
- 1 green pepper sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 4 or 5 hatch chilies roasted seeded and diced
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 stick butter melted
- Poppy seeds for rolls if desired
For the bread rolls:
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spray 9 x 12 pan with vegetable spray.
- Prepare Ketonia bread mix as directed. After first rise, divide dough into 12 even pieces and roll into balls. Place in a greased pan and flatten with hand. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Set aside to cool.
For the beef slices:
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to a large sauté pan over med-high heat. Quickly brown individual slices of roast beef and set aside.
- In the same pan, add more butter if necessary, sauté first the onions, then the mushrooms, and then pepper and garlic.
Back to the rolls:
- The rolls should have risen close enough to stick together. Remove them from the baking dish and using a large serrated knife, cut horizontally through the buns so you have 1 large top and 1 large bottom. But the bottom back in the dish. Don't worry if they don't stay in one piece.
- Now, layer your beef equally over the buns. Spread all your veggies evenly. Finish with your cheeses and a squirt of mayo if you like. Replace the top bread.
- Melt 6 tbsp. of butter with garlic and pour over the tip of the Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders. Use all the butter! Let it rest for 15 minutes to soak up all the juices!
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or till cheeses are good and melty! Cut and Serve! Enjoy!
This Keto Philly Cheesesteak Sliders is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!