Keto Creamy Salmon Curry
Keto Creamy Salmon Curry
- 1 1/2 lb Salmon fillets skinless and boneless cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Lg Leek sliced
- 1 Lg Zucchini cut into thick strips
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Lemon peel finely zested
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Bay-leaf
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup Tamarind water
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 cup Spinach or arugula leaves
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves finely chopped
- Heat the ghee in a large heavy-based skillet over medium to high heat. Once hot, add the leek and garlic and fry until tender.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chili, ginger, turmeric, coriander, lemon zest, bay leaf, salt, and tamarind water.
- Let this mixture simmer for 10 minutes, then add in the fish and gently toss through.
- Add the coconut cream, give the curry a gentle stir then cover and simmer for another 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve hot with a side of spinach or arugula leaves and garnish with finely chopped mint leaves.
- Ensure to remove the bay leaf before serving.
This Keto Creamy Salmon Curry is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!