Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (The yeast eats the sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 6 sticks mozzarella cheese cut in thirds
- 4 oz pepperoni diced
- 1 1/4 cup Raos pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add eggs and stir. Add Ketonia bread mix and butter. Mix in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and let sit, covered, for 1hr.
- Dice pepperoni and cut cheese sticks in thirds. Mix diced pepperoni with Rao's sauce. Divide bread dough into 16 equal sections*. Flatten each section of dough in a circle and place 1 piece of cheese stick and 1 tbsp of pepperoni sauce in the middle. Fold edges over and pinch seams closed. Roll into a ball. Place 8 pizza bites on each baking tray lined with parchment paper. Let rest, covered, for 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 375*.
- Melt butter and mix with garlic salt. Brush the tops of the pizza bites with the melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool for a couple minutes before enjoying.
This Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites is a keto-friendly snack recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas