- Place a large bowl of oil in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Steep 3 bags of black tea in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Mix in 2 tbsp of brown swerve. Combine tea and gelatin in a medium pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. It should be slightly thickened.
- Remove oil from freezer. Using a large syringe or a dropper, soak up the gelatin tea and drop into the cold oil making little pearls. You don't have to be crazy precise with this because once the tea hits the oi, it will form into a ball itself. Stir pearls occasionally to assure they're not sticking together. Once you have your desired amount of boba pearls, drain the oil over a large bowl using a strainer. Save the oil for another time. Rinse the pearls in cold water until all the oil has been washed off.
- Steep one tea bag in each cup of hot water for about 5 minutes. Mix in 1 tbsp of brown swerve into each cup of tea. You can add more or less depending on how you like it. Pour 1 tbsp of heavy cream into each cup and stir. At this point I like to cool my tea down to room temperature by dropping in a large ice cube. This will prevent all the ice from melting when you make your bubble tea.
- Split the boba pearls between two empty glasses. Fill cup with ice and pour milk tea over. Add a splash of heavy cream and enjoy!
This Keto Boba is a keto-friendly drink recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas