Keto Farmers Market Panini
Keto Farmers Market Panini
- In your Hamilton Beach bread machine bread pan, connect the paddle to the bottom of the bread pan. Combine your water, eggs, and honey into the bread pan. Reserve 2 tbsp of Ketonia bread mix and pour the rest over the wet ingredients. Then, add your yeast, and butter on top of the bread mix.
- Secure your bread pan into the bread machine and close the lid. Press "Cycle" until you get to setting 11, make sure "loaf size" is set to 2 lbs. Press start and let it get to work.
- After 55 minutes, the bread machine will beep. Now you can add in your walnuts. If your walnuts are not mixing in, remove the dough from the bread machine and knead the walnuts into the dough. Return the dough to the bread machine and close the lid.
- Let your dough bake in the bread machine for the remaining time and like magic, you have a beautiful, tasty loaf.
Goat Cheese Panini
- Cook your asparagus. You can cook them on a skillet for 1-2 sandwiches until al dente. For all 5 sandwiches, it may be easier to bake them in the oven for 4-5 minutes on 450*. You want these crunchy so make sure they don't overcook.
- Slice your cooled walnut loaf into 10 equal slices. Smear 1.5oz of goat cheese onto each slice of bread. Top half of the sandwich with 1/5 of the cooked asparagus. Close your sandwich. Repeat with the rest.
- Heat your panini press and brush with melted butter. Place your sandwich into the panini press and close the lid. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and the goat cheese is warm.
This Keto Farmers Market Panini is a keto-friendly lunch/dinner recipe
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas