Keto Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
This is the ultimate keto appetizer. It’s so good, you’re non-keto friends will request it when they come over.
Keto Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (the yeast will eat the sugar)
- 1 1/2 sticks salted butter melted
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp almond milk unsweetened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp parmesan
- 2 tsp basil dried
- 2 tsp parsley dried
- 1 1/2 pkg cream cheese (12oz)
- Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Wait for 5 minutes. Add eggs and stir. Add one bag of bread mix and butter. Knead by hand until smooth, 10-15 minutes. Shape into a ball and cover, let rise for 45 minutes.
- After your dough has risen, divide it into 6 equal sections*. Roll each section into a smooth ball and cover for another 45 minutes while you preheat your oven to 375*.
- After the second rise, bake your rolls for 15 minutes. Once baked, lower the oven to 350*.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic, almond milk, egg, parmesan, basil, and parsley. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until its light and fluffy. Transfer it into a piping bag and cut the tip off of the bag.
- Once the rolls are baked and cooled, slice them each diagonally 4 times. Make sure not to cut all the way though. You should end up with 8 pedals.
- Pipe the cream cheese into each cut of the rolls. Once all the crevices are filled, submerge the entire roll in the garlic butter. Set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly before handling, it will be very hot!
This Keto Cream Cheese Garlic Bread is a keto-friendly snack recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas