Keto Christmas Coffee Ring
Keto Christmas Coffee Ring
For the Ketonia bread:
- Combine all ingredients and knead bread according to directions on the package, adding additional swerve, cardamom and milk powder with the dry ingredients. Let dough rise , covered, for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile while dough rises, combine crumbled macaroons, cranberries, chopped pecans, and granulated swerve in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once risen, roll dough out into a rectangle 18” by 10” or so. Spread softened butter on the rectangle and sprinkle evenly with brown Swerve. Sprinkle the macaroon mixture over brown swerve evenly. Roll up lengthwise like a jelly roll, pinching seam together.
- Place on a parchment lined sheet pan. Form roll into a circle, tucking one end into the other. You can stop here and have a pretty amazing coffee cake. If you want to guild the lily, sip through the right, maybe an inch or two, making sure not to cut all the way through. Twist each portion so filling shows.
- Let rise for 60 minutes
- Preheat oven 375*.
- Brush with egg wash and bake 45 minutes or so, till golden brown and delicious.
- Enjoy your Keto Christmas Coffee Ring! Happy holidays!
This Keto Christmas Coffee Ring is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!