Keto Candy Crack
Keto Candy Crack
- 22 oz Lilys chocolate
- 1/2 bag Ketonia Macaroons cut into quarters
- 1 bag Max Mallows, vanilla cut into quarters with scissors
- 2.25 oz macadamia nuts chopped
- 2 bag High Key chocolate cookies
- 1 bag Lilys chocolate covered almonds
- 1 bag Lilys chocolate covered peanuts
- 1 bag Lilys chocolate covered caramels
- 1 bag Lilys chocolate caramel popcorn
- 2 cups Wonderworks Chocolate Cereal
- 4 tbs Lillys white chocolate
- Pour all ingredients into bowl and combine with spatula.
- Take a medium sauce pan. Fill with an inch or two of water and bring to a simmer.
- Place your chocolate in a heat proof bowl that fits over the top of the sauce pan. Do not let the water touch the bottom of your bowl. Remove from heat.
- Let chocolate melt, gently stirring till it is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over candy, cookies nuts etc. Fold ingredients until all are covered with chocolate.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Chill 2 hours.
- Melt 4 tbs chite chocolate in zip lock bag till melted. Heat in 20 second bursts. Chite chocolate seizes easily so go slow!
- Cut tip of baggie and drizzle white chocolate over chilled crack. Chill 5 minutes.
- Break into clusters and enjoy.
This Keto Candy Crack is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!