Keto Bavarian Soft Pretzels
This Keto Bavarian Soft Pretzels is a SUPER easy recipe! Find yourself a light beer and enjoy!
Keto Bavarian Soft Pretzels
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp instant yeast plus ¼ cup warm water
- 1 tbsp barley malt syrup
- Kosher salt for sprinkling
- Prepare the ingredients.
- In a large bowl fitted for a stand mixer, combine your bag of Ketonia Bread mix, 1 cup of warm water and yeast mixture. Transfer bowl to stand mixer with bread hook attachment, mix for 4-5 minutes on medium setting (5). Once the dough has come together and doesn't stick to the sides of the bowl, set it to the side, covered, to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Forming the pretzel:Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each piece into a long 18-19 inch snake, leaving the middle thicker than the ends. Pick up both ends, cross them to form bunny ears and twist the ends and pull them back to the rest of the loop. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Boiling and baking:Mix barley malt syrup into your boiling water. Carefully drop pretzels into boiling water and let sit for 20 seconds. Transfer boiled pretzels to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with kosher salt. With a sharp knife, make a horizontal slice on the fat bottom part of the pretzel. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
- Net Carbs = Total Carbs – Fiber – Sugar
this is a keto-friendly snack recipe
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas