Keto Artisan Bread
Keto Artisan Bread Using Ketonia's Bread Mix
- Make Ketonia Bread mix according to the package directions.
- After the first rise, shape the bread into a round ball.
- Place bread on a sheet of parchment and cover with a towel. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put your dutch oven with the top on, in the oven. Preheat oven to 425*F for 30 minutes. Convenient, as that just happens to be how long your bread rises!
- When your dough has risen, get a SHARP knife and score a square on the top of the loaf. Maybe ¼ inch thick. A little deeper incision will make a more dramatic slash but no deeper than ½ inch.
- Now, CAREFULLY remove cast iron from the oven and remove the top. It is HOT!
- Holding the parchment paper securely on both sides, drop the bread and parchment into the dutch oven. Using mitts, re-cover the pot and return to the oven.
- Immediately turn the oven down to 375*F. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Open oven and using mitts remove the top of the dutch oven. It’ll be HOT make sure no one touches it!
- Continue baking for 15 more minutes.
- Remove bread from cast iron and let cool. Artisan bread with a beautiful crust! Fancy Shmancy, right??
This Keto Artisan Bread is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!