Keto Monkey Bread
Keto Monkey Bread
- 1 Bag Ketonia Baking Mix:
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cups Swerve
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbs butter melted
- ½ tsp orange extract
- Prepare bread mix according to directions, adding ½ cup swerve to dry ingredients. Let dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Spray bundt pan with Pam.
- While the dough is rising, combine swerve, nuts, cinnamon, and extract.
- Cut cream cheese into 25 pieces.
- When the dough has finished the first rise, divide it into 25 roughly equal pieces.
- Making an indent with your thumb place 1 bit of cream cheese on dough and enclose with dough.
- Dip ball in butter, roll in sugar mixture and place in pan.
- Do remaining dough balls the same way.
- Pour any leftover melted butter and sugar over the top of dough balls.
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Cover with a towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Invert on a plate and either serve immediately or let cool.
- Slice or pull off individual balls!
This Keto Monkey Bread is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!