Keto Zucchini Bread
Keto Zucchini Bread
- 2 1/3 cup Ketonia bread mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Swerve granulated
- 1/3 cup oil (we used walnut oil but you can use any)
- 7 oz zucchini shredded
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Lily's chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a small bowl whisk together the dry ingredients; Ketonia mix, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cardamom. In a seperate bowl whisk together the eggs, swerve, oil, shredded zucchini, and vanilla. Slowly mix together the flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Mix until just incorporated. Stir in the sour cream. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Bake on the middle rack for 1hr - 1hr 10 min or until the internal temperature reaches 200*. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
This Keto Zucchini Bread is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!