- 1 bag (14.11oz) Konjac rice
- 2 sheets seaweed paper
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 1 tbsp+1 tsp kewpie mayo
- 4-6 oz raw tuna, salmon or haddock
- Rinse your konjac rice in cool water. Transfer to a bowl lined with paper towels and pat rice dry. Remove paper towel from bowl, leaving just the rice. Mix 1 tbsp of kewpie mayo into the rice. Slice cucumber, avocado, and raw fish into thin strips.
- Place a sheet of seaweed paper in the center of a bamboo sushi rolling mat. Smear 1 tsp of kewpie mayo all over the seaweed paper. Dump 1/2 of the konjac rice onto the mayo covered seaweed paper. Spread evenly across the whole thing. Carefully flip the seaweed paper so that the rice side is now on the rolling mat. Place cucumber, avocado, and crab meat down the middle of the seaweed sheet, parallel to the bamboo sticks. If your line of fillings is not parallel to the bamboo, it will not roll properly. One end at a time, use the sushi mat to fold and tuck the seaweed over the fillings. Keep the sushi rolled up in the mat and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cut the last piece of seaweed paper in half and then cut each half in thirds. You should end up with 6 little squares. Roll each square into a small cone and secure edges with a tiny bit of water. Stuff cones with remaining rice and raw fish.
- Remove sushi roll from fridge and slice into 6 equal pieces. Serve with ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi if desired.
This Keto Sushi is a keto-friendly lunch recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas