Keto Snickers Bars
Keto Snickers Bars
- Line an 11 X 9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl microwave 1 cup Lillys chips and 3 tbs peanut butter for 1 minute. Stir till smooth, giving a few more seconds of microwave if necessary. Pour into prepared pan. Spread evenly and chill 5 minutes in freezer. set bowl aside, you can use it again to melt the top coating of chocolate!
- Bring a saucepan with 1 inch water in it to a boil. In the bowl of a Kitchen Aid, whisk egg whites, sweeteners and cream of tartar. Place onto of saucepan, making sure boiling water does not touch mixing bowl. Whisk constantly till sweeteners are dissolved at temperature reaches 1608F on a candy thermometer. This will take 3-5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from heat and add vanilla. Using this attachment beat on high till stiff and glossy.
- Add 2 cups powdered Swerve and ¼ cup peanut butter. Combine with paddle.
- Spread mixture evenly over cold chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts and gently press into nougat. Return to freezer fo r5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium, heavy saucepan, combine butter, brown swerve and bochasweet. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly and making sure not to burn.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Pour in cream. It will bubble furiously. Sprinkle xanthan gum on top and whisk to combine.
- Return to heat and boil for a minute to so. Add salt.
- Pour over nougat and peanuts spreading evenly. Return to freezer for , you guessed it, 5 minutes!
- In the same bowl you melted the chocolate in, pour in remaining cup of Lillys and 3 tbs peanut butter. Microwave for 1 minutes and stir till smooth. Pour over top of caramel and spread evenly.
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes or till chocolate is set. Using a sharp knife, cut into bars.
This Keto Snickers Bars is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon