- 1 Bag Ketonia Bread Mix
- 1 1/4 Cup warm water
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbs instant yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Raos homemade tomato sauce
- 6 oz mozzarella balls fresh
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Combine Ketonia mix, warm water, honey, instant yeast, and oil in a bowl fitted for a stand mixer. Mix with a paddle attachment on high for 5 minutes or until dough comes together completely. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes. Shape into a ball and rest, covered for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough to desired thickness on parchment paper. For a thin crust pizza, divide dough in 2 and roll very thin on parchment paper.
- Smear tomato sauce on pizza dough and top with sliced mozzarella and basil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
This Keto Pizza is a keto-friendly dinner recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!