Keto Fried Mozzarella Donuts
Keto Fried Mozzarella Donuts
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese block cut into cubes
- 8 slices bacon thick cut
- 2 cups Pork Panko
- ½ cup Ketonia Baking Mix
- 2 eggs, large
- Cut Mozzarella into cubes and put in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Continue for 1-2 minutes, till cheese is melted and smooth.
- Spoon cheese into donut molds.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp.
- Combine bacon and pork panko and pulse till fine.
- Pre heat fat to 350*
- Remove cheese donuts from pan. We heated the pan briefly over the range burner till they loosened. Be careful, the pan gets hot fast! You only want to loosen the donuts, not melt or cook them!
- Set up a standard breading station. Whisk eggs in medium bowl. Put bacon and panko mix in one and bread mix in another.
- Dip donut in egg, covering it completely, immediately dredge in flour, then egg again and finally dredge in panko and bacon mix.
- Once all donuts have beed breaded, place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- After 10 minutes in the freezer, deep fry donuts for 2 or 3 minutes or till golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and dive in!
This Keto Fried Mozzarella Donuts is a keto-friendly appetizer recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!