- Preheat oven to 425*
- Cut small head cauliflower into florets. In a small bowl, mix florets and 1 tbs oil.
- Place cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste. Bake till browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in food processor. Run for a minute till smooth.
- Drain chick peas.
- Add chick peas and tahini to food processor. Blend till smooth.
- Add garlic, Smoked paprika, cumin and lemon juice. Blend till smooth. Taste for seasoning.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with remaining olive oil and a sprinkling of paprika. Serve with raw veggies.
This is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon