Keto Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
Keto Cauliflower Mashed "Potatoes"
- Melt butter in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Stir in frozen cauliflower. add salt and pepper to taste. Saute for 5 minutes don't let the cauliflower get brown.
- Add 1 cup water to pan, cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes checking occasionally to make sure there is not drying out.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add sour cream and parmesan cheese.
- Using an immersion blender, mash the cauliflower till smooth and combined.
- Add more salt and pepper and a bit more butter, if desired!
This is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority and we really appreciate your support!
Shop on Amazon