Keto Georgian Cheese Bread Boat
Keto Georgian Cheese Bread Boat
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter cold
- 1 bag Ketonia bread mix
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey (the yeast will eat the sugar)
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 400*. Mix honey and instant yeast in warm water and stir. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add Ketonia bread mix and oil. Mix in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a smooth ball and let sit, covered, for 45 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine mozzarella, feta, and goat cheese. Chop and mix the cheeses together until its thoroughly combined. Flatten bread dough on a clean surface into a circle. Pinch and twist two ends together until a boat shape forms. Fill the bread boat with the cheese mixture. If needed, wrap the dough in foil for more stability. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the bread is golden brown and the cheese is all melted. Chop the cold butter into pieces and place on top of the cheese. Crack the remaining egg into the cheese as well. Mix the egg and butter into the hot cheese. Make 12 halfway cuts into the bread for easy tear and dip it into the melty cheese sauce & enjoy!
This Keto Georgian Cheese Bread Boat is a keto-friendly appetizer recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!