Keto Crème Brûlée
Keto Crème Brûlée
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream Rebel (about 1.5 pints)
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener Bocha Sweet
- Preheat your oven to 325*. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Empty your keto ice cream into a large measuring cup and microwave in 30 second incraments until completely melted. Once melted, double check that you have 2 cups of melted ice cream. You can add more or pour some back into the carton to get the correct measurement.
- Separate 4 eggs and save the yolks. Whisk the egg yolks into your melted ice cream. Place 4 ramekins into a deep glass baking dish. Make sure that the baking dish is deep enough so the water can fill halfway up the sides of the ramekin. Fill each ramekin evenly with the ice cream mixture.
- Once the oven is preheated and the water is boiling, place the baking dish into the middle rack of the oven and pull the rack slightly out so you have room to pour in the water. Pour the boiling water into the baking dish, making sure not to get any water inside the ramekins. Push the rack back into place and let bake for 40 minutes. Resist opening the oven door while its baking.
- Remove from the oven and take the ramekins out of the baking dish. Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour and then place in the fridge for another hour.
- Once ready to eat, remove from fridge and let come to room temperature. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of sweetener and ensure sweetener is evenly covering the top. Using a kitchen torch, wave the flame over the sweetener about 2 inches away. Make sure to keep the flame moving so it doesnt burn the sweetener. If you dont have a torch, place the ramekins on a baking sheet and heat under the broiler for a couple minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
This Keto Crème Brûlée is a keto-friendly dessert recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!