Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts 3 WAYS!
- There are 3 ways to cook these donuts. If you want to cook them in the oven, preheat to 400.If you want to deep fat fry them, preheat fat to 350*.If you want to air fry, preheat air fryer to 350*
- Combine vinegar and almond milk. Let sit 10 minutes.
- In bowl of a Kitchen Aid add Ketonia Mix, ½ tsp cinnamon, baking powder and ¼ cup swerve. Whisk together.
- Melt butter.
- Add melted butter and almond milk to dry ingredients. Using paddle on medium low, mix till just combined.
- Sprinkle work surface with additional Keno's mix to keep donuts from sticking.
- Put dough on mix dusted surface and pat out to 1 inch thick rectangle.
- Using a a donut cutter, cut out donuts. You will get about 6 donuts and 6 donut holes.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or paper bag. set aside.
- To Deep fry: Gently put donut into hot fat. Be careful! cook for 3 minutes on each side, carefully turning donut to cook both sides. Drain on paper towels.
- To Bake: Place donuts on Parchment lined sheet pan. Bake donuts and holes at 400 for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- To Air fry: Cook donuts on 350* for 8 minutes.
- Once donuts are done cooking, place them in bowl or bag with sugar to cover.
This Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Shop on Amazon