Keto Breakfast Pizza
Keto Breakfast Pizza
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Whataburger breakfast sausage
- 2 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400* (pizza stone optional but suggested)
- Combine Ketonia mix, warm water, honey, instant yeast, and oil in a bowl fitted for a stand mixer. Mix with a paddle attachment on high for 5 minutes or until dough comes together completely. You can also knead by hand for 10-15 minutes. Shape into a ball and rest, covered for 30 minutes. Portion dough into 4 equal sections.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute breakfast sausage. One sausage is cooked, add heavy cream into the skillet with the sausage. Lower heat to a simmer and let thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Flatten out the 4 portions of pizza dough. Top with sausage gravy and cheddar cheese. Set pizzas in the oven on a pizza stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown and delicious.
- Meanwhile, fry 4 eggs over easy. Remove the pizzas from the oven and top with a fried egg. Enjoy!
This Keto Breakfast Pizza is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas