Keto Bacon Avocado Fries
Keto Bacon Avocado Fries
- 6 strips bacon
- 2 whole avocado barely ripe
- 1/2 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Ketonia bread mix
- 1 1/2 cup pork panko
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Hellmann's
- 2 tbsp sour cream Daisy
- 1-2 tsp diced chipotle peppers La Costeña
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Dice your bacon into chunks. Fry bacon on a large skillet over medium-high heat until dark and crispy. Remove crispy bacon from the grease and let cool on a paper towel.
- Slice your avocados in half and remove the pit and peel. Slice each half into 4 pieces. You should end up with 16 slices of avocado. Place avocado slices in a bowl and squeeze the juice of half a lime over the avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor combine panko and bacon pieces. Pulse for 30 seconds or until the bacon has become crumbs. Transfer mixture into a small bowl.
- Put 1 cup of ketonia mix in a small bowl and whisk two eggs into a seperate small bowl. Prep a baking sheet with parchement paper. Place a slice of avocado into the bread mix and cover completely. Transfer it into the egg mixture and submerge. Lastly, into the bacon panko. Make sure the avocado slice is completely covered. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining.
- Bake for 20 minutes. While baking, prepare your dipping sauce. In a small bowl combine mayonnasie, sour cream, and diced chipotle peppers. Mix well. Dip the crispy avocados into the creamy sauce & enjoy!
This Keto Bacon Avocado Fries is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!