Keto Fried Chicken
Keto Fried Chicken
- 4-5 lb whole cut up chicken
- 1 cup ketonia bread mix
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp beau monde seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt & pepper to sprinkle
- 5 cups refined coconut oil nutiva
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken pieces. sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the fridge. In a large bowl combine ketonia mix, garlic salt, onion powder, paprika, beau monde, and black pepper, mix well. Transfer mix to a paper bag. place one piece of chicken into the paper bag at a time and shake. Remove the chicken from the bag and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Place back in the fridge while you heat your oil..
- Heat your oil in your frying pan to 350*. Once oil is at 350*, carefully place your chicken into the oil. Cook for 5 minutes then flip the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes. Place the lid on and lower the heat to 300* and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove the lid & turn the heat back up to 350*. Flip the chicken one last time and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer the small chicken pieces to a cooling rack over a baking sheet to catch the drips. Large chicken breasts may need an extra 5 minutes. The internal temperature should read 165*. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
This Keto Fried Chicken is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!