Keto Cranberry Curd Pavlovas
Keto Cranberry Curd Pavlovas
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line sheet pan with parchment.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add the allulose slowly in 2 additions.
- Add the vanilla and beat for another minute. Peaks should be quite stiff.
- Fold in cream of tartar and cornstarch.
- Spread mixture into 6 circles. Make sure there is a bit of a dip in the center.
- Place pavlovas in the oven. As you close the door, immediately reduce heat to 200*.
- Bake until firm and dry, about 90 minutes. Rotate halfway through.
- Turn on the oven off and let the pavlovas cool inside the oven.
- Once cool, store pavlovas tightly covered for up to 2 days.
- In the bowl of a bain-marie, whisk together the egg yolks, whole egg, and Swerve. Add the cranberry juice, orange zest, and salt. Whisk briskly until the mixture has thickened, doubled in volume, and holds the lines of a whisk, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the curd from the heat and pass through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Discard the zest. Place the bowl in an ice bath and let cool until warm to the touch. Thoroughly whisk in the butter.
- Top pavlovas with curd, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds for garnish
This Keto Cranberry Curd Pavlovas is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!