Keto Dinner Rolls
Keto Dinner Rolls
- Grease 1 13 by 9 inch baking dish with 1 tbs softened butter.
- Place water, cream, Ketonia allulose honey,1 tsp honey, shortening, and remaining 3 tablespoons butter in large measuring cup. Microwave on high power until liquid is warm (110 degrees) and butter and shortening begin to melt, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Mix 4 cups bread mix, yeast, and salt in bowl of standing mixer fitted with dough hook. Turn mixer to low and slowly add liquid mixture. After dough comes together, increase speed to medium, add 1 egg, and mix until dough is smooth, about 2 minutes. Add another 1/2 cup flour and knead until dough is shiny and smooth and comes away from sides of mixing bowl, 6 to 7 minutes (add up to 1/2 cup more flour if dough is too sticky). Turn dough onto unfloured surface and knead briefly to form smooth, cohesive ball. Transfer dough to buttered bowl and turn to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap let rise for 60 minutes or till doubled in size.
- Place dough on surface lightly sprinkled with Ketonia Bread mix and divide it into 3 equal pieces. Roll each piece into thick cylinder and cut each cylinder into 5 equal pieces. Working one piece at a time (keep remaining pieces covered with plastic wrap) form dough pieces into smooth, taut rounds and arrange in prepared baking dish. Lightly press on dough rounds so they just touch each other. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and let dough rise for 60 minutes or till doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Remove plastic from rolls. Combine 1 egg with 1 tbs cream and brush tops of rolls with mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes , till golden brown and an internal temperature of 200*
This Keto Dinner Rolls is a keto-friendly bread recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!