A pair of Keto Cheese Balls!
One Sweet on One Savory!
A pair of Keto Cheese Balls!
- Sweet Ketonia Macaroon Cheeseball
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Swerve brown sweetener
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ¾ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup finely chopped Ketonia Macaroons
- 4 Mission Low Carb Tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup Swerve granulated sweetener
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Bacon and Smoked Gouda Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1.5 cup smoked gouda shredded
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs bacon crumbles
- ½ tsp minced chives
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup bacon crumbles
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Celery sticks for serving
Sweet Ketonia Macaroon Cheeseball
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Brush tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut each tortilla into 6 pie shaped slices. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or till crisp and lightly golden. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' Swerve, brown Swerve and coconut extract. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in chopped macaroons before serving with tortilla chips.
Bacon and Smoked Gouda Cheese Ball
- In a medium mixing bowl use a fork to mash all ingredients except bacon/pecans to roll the cheese ball in.
- Use a spatula to scrape the cheese mixture out unto a large piece of cling wrap. Use your hands to mold the cheese into a ball inside of the plastic wrap.
- Gently unmold the cling wrap from the ball and place it on a bed of bacon or pecans. Roll the ball until every side is covered in the coating. If there are a few bare spots press bacon in gently to cover.
- Decorate with celery sticks and Pecans to look like a turkey if desired. Serve with more celery sticks or raw veggies.
This pair of Keto Cheese Balls is a keto-friendly recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!