Keto Zucchini Crust Pizza
Keto Zucchini Crust Pizza
- Crust Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini shredded
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Roa’s Marinara
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup mushrooms sauteed
- 3 oz Pancetta
- ½ cup pepperoni
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. A pizza stone will help the crust crisp up. I highly recommend one, as zucchini retains water, and if you like your pizza crust crispy, it will speed that process without burning it. If using one, preheat it as well for at least half an hour.
- After shredding the zucchini, sprinkle with ½ a tsp of salt and let drain in a sieve for half an hour.
- Place zucchini on a clean tea towel and twist top, squeezing as much of the water out as you can. Make this your work out for the day! Get it good and dry!
- In a large bowl, add zucchini, eggs, almond flour, and salt and mix. Then add parmesan and mozzarella cheese and mix until incorporated.
- On a piece of parchment paper, spread and pat zucchini crust into a 10-inch circle. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Remove the crust from the oven.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings to the zucchini crust. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes and serve!
This Keto Zucchini Crust Pizza is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!