- 1 ½ cup Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs separated
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 ⅔ cup heavy cream
- Over a large bowl, sift Ketonia mix. What does not fit through a sifter, grind in a small blender or coffee grinder, then sift.
- Add in the swerve, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks and butter.
- Add to the egg mixture alternately with heavy cream into the dry ingredients.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Top with butter and sugar-free syrup if desired. Enjoy your keto pancakes!
This Keto Pancake is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas