- 1 ¾ cup Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs separated
- 1 ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup oil
- Butter for topping
- Lakanto maple syrup for topping
- Measure out Ketonia mix, baking powder, and salt and sift through a fine-mesh sifter. What doesn’t filter through, blend in a coffee grinder or small blender, then sift.
- In a bowl, combine sifted dry ingredients with egg yolks, heavy cream, and oil. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- On a heated non-stick waffle iron, pour enough batter just to fill in the bottom tray.
- Cook according to your waffle iron manufacturer’s directions or until golden brown.
- Serve with Lakanto maple syrup. Enjoy!!!
This Keto Waffle is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas