Keto and Low Carb Recipes: One Pan Italian Chicken with Sausage and Zucchini and Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Feta
Keto One Pan Italian Chicken with Sausage and Zucchini
- 4 bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts
- 4 or 5 medium zucchinis
- 5 mild Italian sausages
- Three minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian sausage seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Two bunches asparagus
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- To make this dinner as effortless as possible, I covered a half sheet pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil for a quick and easy cleanup! Then, I dumped out my sausage and zucchini, and laid the chicken on my sheet pan, and sprinkled liberally with my new spice mix- a good tablespoon did the trick. Then I garnished the pan (also liberally) with parmesan cheese, because duh, parmesan cheese makes everything better. Am I right? My spice mix didn't have any salt in it, but the parmesan does, so I sprinkled a touch of kosher salt on top of the entire pan.
- I popped the pan in a preheated 375° oven for 45 minutes. Then, I turned the heat up to 425° and let it crisp up for another 15 minutes. The chicken should test 165° on a meat thermometer or when the juices run clear.
- Because it sometimes feels like I'm feeding the starving a starving army, I threw together some veggies!
- I bought a bundle of asparagus and a package of prosciutto. After I trimmed the ends of the asparagus, I cut each slice of prosciutto in half, and wrapped it around the stalk end of the asparagus. On another foil-lined sheet tray, I lined up the asparagus and sprinkled with a tablespoon or so of olive oil. I popped this tray in the oven, when I turned up the oven for the chicken pan and let the asparagus roast on high heat for 15 minutes along with the chicken pan. Then, I put them in an ovenproof serving dish. I sprinkled the ovenproof serving dish with half a cup of good feta, and put it back in the oven for five minutes. The result? Amazing.
- Voila! You now have a hearty and delicious dinner completed in an hour with no dishes!
This Keto One Pan Italian Chicken with Sausage and Zucchini is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia, responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love.
As a veteran french pastry chef, Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes that are so good you won’t believe they’re low carb. Her passion for authentic food stems from her deep belief that you should love everything you eat. For Geri, Keto foods are no exception. From day one, Ketonia has had a commitment to creating the absolute best tasting and best for you keto food. So get your forks ready as mother-son team Geri and John take you on a keto culinary journey like you’ve never been on before!
Have something you’d like to see? Please send us a message. We’d love to take a shot at it! From drinks to desserts and everything in between, we love making the keto impossible, possible.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods) It does more than you know to help our Woman-owned small business. Also, be sure to follow us so you’ll never miss a fun live recipe or flash sale.
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Recipes here.
Are you interested in learning more about the Ketogenic diet? To reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list, The Monday Mealplan, and become a VIP Ketonian. Every week along with new keto recipes, you’ll get access to new keto products and exclusive VIP-only discounts! Sign up here!
Thanks again for stopping by! It’s customers like you who make Geri and John’s dream a reality!