Keto English Muffin
Keto English Muffin
- 1 bag Ketonia Baking Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp honey (The yeast eats the honey)
- 2 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tsp salt
- In a bowl fit for a stand mixer, combine water, honey, and yeast. Let sit for 5 minutes. In a separate small bowl, combine almond milk and 1 tsp vinegar, let sit. Add Ketonia mix to the yeast water along with the butter, oil, and salt.
- Attach the paddle to your stand mixer and mix ingredients on low until just combined. Then increase the speed to medium and beat for 5 minutes. The dough should be wet and sticky but smooth.
- Spray an airtight container with nonstick spray and place your dough inside. Let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once the dough has rested overnight, empty it onto the counter and divide the dough into 8 equal sections*. Roll each section into a ball and press them slightly flat. Place them on the skillet you will be cooking them on (unheated) and if you have english muffin rings, you will put them on now. Cover with saran wrap and a kitchen towel. Let rise for 1 hour.
- After you have let your dough rise, begin to heat the skillet on medium-low, about 300*. Cook each side for about 12 minutes. You can remove the rings when you flip them. Cook for a total of 24 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 205-210*. Let cool completely before slicing.
This Keto English Muffin is a keto-friendly breakfast recipe.
Aunt Ger is our head Chef behind Ketonia responsible for creating the delicious Ketonia products you know and love. Geri strives to create delicious and keto-friendly recipes as well as keto-fy your favorite comfort foods to help you reach your goals and enjoy the keto journey.
When you try out our recipes, please share your photos and tag us on social media! (@KetoniaFoods)
Let us know what you think of the recipes and which dishes or desserts you would love to see Aunt Ger keto-fy. We love seeing the Ketonia family loving both the recipes and our products. You guys are always our number one priority!
Hungry for more? Check out more of Aunt Ger’s Keto Low Carb Diet Recipes here:
Interested in learning more about the Basics of the Keto Diet? In order to reach your goals with keto, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of the ketogenic lifestyle. Check out our learning center articles to Understanding Keto here.
Want to be the first to know about new recipes, sales, discounts, and giveaways? Join our mailing list and become a VIP Ketonian. Sign up here!
keto low carb diet recipes | keto 101 diet | free keto snacks | low carb snacks for keto | beginner keto menu | the basics of the keto diet | budget friendly keto meal plan | keto friendly lunch recipes | easy keto dessert recipes for beginners | keto friendly snack ideas